Stimulate your senses with OCEAN deodorant
Stimulate your senses with its oceanic fragrance. OCEAN deodorant also provides freshness, relaxation and biniestar . Free of animal cruelty, toxic chemicals and at the same time extraordinarily effective. Suitable for vegans and celiacs. Normal skins.
- Does not clog pores allowing skin to perspire naturally.
- Combats odor-causing bacteria.
- Nourishing and hydrating thanks to the combination of its 2 oils: coconut oil, and babassu oil and 2 butters: shea and mango.
- Contains no alcohol, parabens, aluminum, or harmful chemicals.
- With essential oils. No artificial chemical fragrances.
- Leaves no residue or white spots.
- Zero Waste. 100% biodegradable.
- Alcohol free.
60 gr | 100% NATURAL | ZERO WASTE
Formulated with 100% natural ingredients. A new alternative to conventional deodorant. Alcohol-free formula.
Every single ingredient is carefully chosen for its unique benefits, in order to create a formulation that is as effective as it is natural and healthy.
The ideal deodorant that takes care of you and the planet!
Naturally fights the bacteria that cause the bad smell.
It provides an important calming action because it extracts heat from the skin and, in addition to creating a refreshing sensation, forms a protective and soothing layer. It also has a natural anti-microbial and anti-fungal action, making it ideal as a deodorant.
This oil is mainly composed of ricinoleic acid and undecylenic acid. Both substances act against several species of bacteria, yeasts and molds, which is why this oil is considered a great antibacterial.
Fights dryness, peeling and is ideal for sensitive skin is undoubtedly the perfect ingredient for the care of delicate underarm skin.
SHEA BUTTER ECO
Shea butter has moisturizing, nourishing and softening properties thanks to the vitamins A, D, E and F it contains.
The starch absorbs perspiration in the armpits and prevents the development of strong odors in the armpits.
Neutralizes body odors. How does bicarbonate work with underarm sweating? It acts in two different ways but without reducing sweating.
1) Baking soda prevents the development of bacteria that produce underarm odor.
2) Bicarbonate regulates Ph and neutralizes odors.
Improves the skin layer of the armpits.